Change Link Colour

Hello. First of all you have an awesome theme.

Still I have a problem with the link / linkhover colour. When I choose a normal link colour and also a hover colour, it somehow changes after I click the link. Means when you click a link and go back then it turns purple again (default colour). This applies on the recent posts sidebar as also Social Icon for the Author Box. Seems that everything you click turns purple again.

Examples can be seen at: www.bittersweet-travel.com/blog/

Secondly I would like to change the colour of the “leave comment” button seen in a post of the blog.
I already changed it in the customize section, but it doesnt seem to work.

Thank you for your help!

Hi @fabianm,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

Still I have a problem with the link / linkhover colour. When I choose a normal link colour and also a hover colour, it somehow changes after I click the link. Means when you click a link and go back then it turns purple again (default colour). This applies on the recent posts sidebar as also Social Icon for the Author Box. Seems that everything you click turns purple again.

You can try achieving this by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Shapely Options -> Other

body a:visited {
    color: #ed5a5a;
}

Secondly I would like to change the colour of the “leave comment” button seen in a post of the blog. I already changed it in the customize section, but it doesnt seem to work.

You can use the below CSS code as described above to change its color.

#respond input#submit {
    background: #ed5a5a;
    border-color: #ed5a5a;
}

Best Regards,
Movin