Change Logo Link

Hi,

is it possible to change the link of the logo from the homepage to something else?

I moved my blog to a URL that’s similar to /blog and I want people to be taken there when they click on my logo, instead of my custom homepage.

Thanks!

Hi @ngoeke,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You can try achieving this by using the solution posted in the following reply.

https://colorlibsupport.com/t/logo-url/#post-26012

Best Regards,
Movin

Hi Movin,

I was wondering before, if I upload this child theme and use it, will all the customizations I’ve made to my theme right now as is still apply?

I’m not using a child theme right now and I’d hate to lose all the customizations I already made.

How can I preserve those?

Thanks,

Nik

I was wondering before, if I upload this child theme and use it, will all the customizations I’ve made to my theme right now as is still apply?

Yes they will still apply except for those templates files and functions which are overwritten in child theme.

How can I preserve those?

The changes made in the parent theme will preserve even after using the child theme except for those templates files and functions which are overwritten in child theme.

This is not the good idea to make changes in parent theme because if you make changes in the theme file then you have to make these changes again after theme updation as changes made in the theme files get lost on theme updation so we recommend to make changes using child theme which will be preserved even after theme updation.