Change "Read More" button to "Leave comment" button

Greetings,

I have a question. I’m a noob a blogger, and I make a site with this beautiful theme.
I don’t need a “read more” button, but I need a “leave comment button” because I write long post and the readers need go to the post top, to push the comment button. I don’t know how to change this buttons.

Thank you very much and sorry for my english! :slight_smile:

Best regards,
abydos

Replace this line of code inside content.php

<p><a class="btn btn-default read-more" href="<?php the_permalink(); ?>" title="<?php the_title_attribute(); ?>"><?php _e( 'Read More', 'sparkling' ); ?></a></p>

With this line instead:

<a class="btn btn-default read-more" href="<?php comments_link(); ?>" title="<?php the_title_attribute(); ?>"><?php _e( 'Leave a comment', 'sparkling' ); ?></a>

You can use any text for this button by replacing “Leave a comment” text.

Let me know if this helps

Wow, awesome, Thank You!! :slight_smile:

But I use disquise comment system, and the originals comment button working, but the new don’t jump to the bottom :frowning:

Link/#disqus_thread working
Link/#comments

Sorry for my questions and you are very helpful, 1000x thank you :slight_smile:

Best regards
abydos

Not sure if it will work but you can try it like this:

<p><a class="btn btn-default read-more" href="<?php the_permalink(); ?>#disqus_thread" title="<?php the_title_attribute(); ?>"><?php _e( 'Leave a comment', 'sparkling' ); ?></a></p>

Let me know if this helps.

Thank you very much, it is working! :slight_smile:

But, I was need delete this line, because once write leave a comment, once read more:

<p><a class="btn btn-default read-more" href="<?php the_permalink(); ?>"><?php _e( 'Read More', 'sparkling' ); ?></a></p>

Now, now not working the “more” feature, but I think, this is not problem :slight_smile:

Thank you for your help! This theme, you and your help was awesome!

Best regards,
abydos

`