Change size and thickness of titles

Dear Aigars,

First of all thank you so much for all the support! :slight_smile:

Could you help me out with the following? I am looking for a custum CSS coding to change the size and thickness of the page / product titles. I am using the standard font but might want to use my own later on.

Kind regards,
Vincent

This will change font-weight, but for font size you will have to change it separately for each title level because each has different size, so no universal code.

h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, .h1, .h2, .h3, .h4, .h5, .h6, .entry-title {
    font-weight: 400;
}

One example for font size would be like this:

h1 {
	font-size: 50px;
}

Hello Aigars,

It is nice to meet you after working with Unite Theme, which is amazing :slight_smile:

Like Bubbliez, I want to change the size of my pagesโ€™ titles. I have already tried to change the px in the headings (h1, h2) but nothing happens. They remain as big as they are.

Do you have any idea why they are not changing sizes?

Thanks for your help,

Gisela

@gyll

Thank you for your feedback! :slight_smile:

To change font size for page titles you can add this code to Theme Options - Other - Custom CSS. Of course make sure to change font size to get the results you were looking for.

.entry-title {
    font-size: 32px;
}

Im having similar difficulties changing the FONT SIZE of the SITE TITLE in Shapely.
How can I do this?

@dawood80

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You can try achieving this by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Additional CSS

/*page title */
h1.entry-title {
    font-size: 57px;
}

Best Regards,
Support