Change Slider size

Hi there,
I would like to deactivate my Jetpack plugin. If I do it changes the size of my slider images and I would like them to stay as they are. The size I would like to have ist 1349px x 386px. How can I change that? I’m using a childtheme on my blog. https://www.livelifegreen.de
Thanks a lot
Alex

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

Please deactivate the plugin so that we can see the page without it.

Best Regards,
Support

Hi there,
I disabled it ;-). I hope you can see clearer now…
All the best and thanx
Alex

hi Alex

Sorry but there is no option to change slider width and height without plugin, this is not optional and without customization of the theme this is not possible

Hi,

I am having the same question as above regarding the change of slider size.

Can you please point out where I could do that?

Thanks,
Ollanto

hi Ollanto

Please see my answer above your question

Hi,

You said that width and height cannot be changed in the slider without plugin. I believe I have the plugin and it is enabled.

So, where do I change the image size of the slider? People’s heads in the pictures in the slider are all cut out due to the picture size of the slider…

Thanks,
Ollanto

Hello there,

Are you referring to the slider in the theme or a third party plugin?

Best Regards,
Support

Hi,

I am referring to the slider in the theme.

see how the picture is cut off in the below example.

Btw, I also tried to install a child theme and the slider is not there at all. how come? I thought the child theme would follow exactly the original theme?

thanks,
Antonio

hi ciaoollanto

The question here is about jetpack plugin (and its configuration) and slider height, I don’t know how or why but looks like this plugin changes the height of the slider (as the initiator of this post reports) I can’t give you any steps how this is done or how this is possible. we can give you answers only on theme related questions and how i said there is no option to change slider image size from the theme without the theme customization
child theme - that other question, first of all if you are not modifying any theme files or function then using of child theme is useless, secondly, if you want to drill down in this question my suggestion is to open new ticket for this because this is not your ticket and author may not like our discussion here :slight_smile: