Change team pics from round to rectangle

Hi. Is there a way to change the pics on the team members section from oval to squares or, preferably, rectangles? Thanks.

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

You can use the following CSS code to reduce the radius by going to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS and pasting it there.

/*Reduce image radius*/
#team .section-content .person .person-image img {
    border-radius: 20%;
}

Best Regards,
Support

Thank you for the fast reply.

I am wondering if I can change the shape from round to square. Square pictures would fit my needs better. Thanks!

Hi there

I need to see your live website, please provide url and i will take a look

Sure. I am using the team member section for a different purpose. I want to display book covers.

The website is highvaluetraining.com

Thanks so much

hey there

Please add this CSSĀ in appearance - customize - additional CSS

#team .section-content .person .person-image img {
border-radius: 0%;
}

Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

Ah, beautiful! Thank you.

Ok, so now I want to ask if there is a way to take it a step further because the book covers I want to display are rectangular.

There may be two possible solutions. You might be able to tell me how to do one of these.

First possibility: is there any way to change the proportions? It would be very cool if I could make it a portrait-orientated rectangle instead of a square.

Second possibility: can I scale the way the pic displays inside the square. In other words, if I have a rectangular book cover that I want to display inside of a square placeholder, I could scale it down so it fits in the square and displays the full cover.

Either of the above solutions would be awesome. If not, I can photoshop the covers into squares with whitespace around them. But if it could be done in the theme, that would be ultimate coolness. Thanks!

Hey there

Ouch, im so sorry to say but none of them is possible because images for team members are cut by the small squares of 125*125px images and they can not be resized differently without template customization :frowning:

Is there a way to mark this closed?

Yep, i will do this :slight_smile: