change the background color of the header to be darker or transparent

how do I get the mobile version of my homepage to have a parallax effect? Please help. Thanks

Good morning

Footer text size css code:

.widget.widget_nav_menu .menu > li a {
font-size: 17px;
}

Faq font can be fixed by this css:

strong {
font-family: “Times New Roman”, Times, serif;
}

Regarding parallax - it’s working for me, please check our demo, you have the exact same effect we have on our demo website

can you please go here https://justlikegod.org/donations/northeast-region/ and see that all the fonts are not times new roman. Some are and some like “Make this donation” Select Payment Method" are in a different font family.

Good evening

Let’s add this code too:

body {
font-family: Times New Roman, Times, serif;
}

Let me know if we left something else :slight_smile:

I got this pop up on my WP admin page, “The following themes have new versions available. Check the ones you want to update and then click “Update Themes”.
Please Note: Any customizations you have made to theme files will be lost. Please consider using child themes for modifications.”

Loading my page has been very slow lately. Is it because of the new version, if yes, how can I successfully update it without losing everything I created on my site

Hello ANgel

Would be better to open a new ticket for a new question
As a message says if you have modified theme files directly your changes will be lost, otherwise changes in settings or CSS addons in customization > add CSS will not be changed, in this case, you can update your theme