Change Title color

Hello!

Is there a way to change the title color permanently on the home page? I don’t want it to change colors when you scroll over. There was custom CSS for another colorlib template on this issue, but it didn’t work for this template.

Hi @lizstitt,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I am not sure what you are referring as title here so could you please describe it a bit more in detail so that i can help you?

Kind Regards,
Movin

In the ACtivello template, the site title (the name of the site) seems to be a color setting only on hovering. I want to change the non-hover color, but don’t know how. (see LizWritesThis.com where the heading is a light gray so it blends into the page too much).

Also, the Activello template shows a full-bleed image for the featured post, but I can only get mine to be the size it’s showing on my site.

Thanks!

In the ACtivello template, the site title (the name of the site) seems to be a color setting only on hovering. I want to change the non-hover color, but don’t know how. (see LizWritesThis.com where the heading is a light gray so it blends into the page too much).

You can try achieving this by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Activello Options -> Other -> Custom CSS

.site-name a.navbar-brand {
    color: #000;
}

Please change the color value in the above code to whatever you want to use by referring the following pages.

http://www.w3schools.com/html/html_colorvalues.asp
http://www.w3schools.com/tags/ref_colorpicker.asp

Also, the Activello template shows a full-bleed image for the featured post, but I can only get mine to be the size it’s showing on my site.

Please make sure the slider images are at least in size 1920px X 550px

Use the following plugin to regenerate thumbnail images on your site.

It seems it is happening because of the Jetpack plugin so could you please try temporary deactivating it or its Photon module on your site if you are using it?

It seems this jetpack module is not updating the images stored on wp.com so to resolve the issue either disable this module or update the images on wp.com by contacting jetpack support team.