Changes not showing up when "Visit Site" from WordPress dashboard

Hello!
I have been developing a site for our business.

I am ready to go live, but am concerned because all the changes I make when I am in Appearance=>Customize do not appear when I return to Wordpress and select “Visit Site”.

I have cleared the caches (multiple times) with WP Super Cache and still it does not appear to fully update.

What will happen if I publish? Will it force it to update to the way it appears in =>Customize?

Thanks
k

Hi there
Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question :slight_smile:
Well, no, it will not be reflected after publishing, we must fix it at this stage, can you tell me more about your problem? how can i replicate it? also please include a link to your website and screenshot if its necessary to see the problem

Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

I was afraid that was going to be your answer.

I have attached 6 screen shots from different areas of the site to illustrate the problem. The ones with “View” at the end illustrate what the site looks like when I return to Wordpress and select “Visit Site”. The ones with “Customize” illustrate what the same area of the site looks like when I work in the “Customize” area.

Links that work in “Customize” also do not work in "Visit.

I save after every change and have purged the caches multiple times.

The site is not published yet. I have no problem with giving you access to take a look. How do I find the address to give to you for an unpublished site?
Thanks so much!
k

Hi-
Comments same as above.

Images reformatted and attached.

Hi there

Ok, looks like checking several things in the backend is necessary, please send me your access credentials along with your website URL and I will investigate this case. Don’t forget to mark your reply as private!

Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

Hi-
Thanks so much. I hope you can fix it and tell me what I am doing wrong.
There is also code in the CSS (like to make logo bigger) that doesn’t seem to change anything at all.

http://mysunburyvetclinic.com/wp-admin/
email: [email protected]
PW: Thanks4Helping

kathy

HI there

The reason was very simple, your changes was not published in the customizer, you saved it in draft mode :wink: please check again, :wink: