Changes that might required coding. PLS HELP !!!

Hi Colorlib,

as you can refer to my topic, i am in dire need to change a few things on my website. For your information i am using shapely theme.

Most of my queries are in the attachment (photo). Kindly please run thru my queries in the photo and provide me with a solution preferably before Wednesday 14/06/2017.

for your additional information, i am relatively new and just started learning a very basic coding for the past few days. but i am a quite pc literate and able to solve this issue if you can provide me with a clear direction.

i look forward to your favorable reply.

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You can try achieving this by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Additional CSS

/*change menu hight and color*/
li.menu-item a {
    font-size: 15px;
    color: red;
}
/*logo word size*/
span.site-title {
    font-size: 40px;
}
/*change download button color*/
.btn-white, .image-bg .btn {
    color: yellow;
    border-color:yellow;
}
/*change download button color*/
.image-bg .btn.btn-filled{
  background: black;
    color: red;
    border-color: black;
}
/*logo height*/
.logo-carousel img {
    max-height: 90px;
}

I’d be better able to assist if you sent the URL to your blog, Also I notice you want to make simple CSS changes.
I recommend you use the Google Chrome Style Bot extension that you can use to edit elements live, which also generates the code you can use in the Custom CSS section of the theme.

Best Regards
Support

Hi moderator,

thank you for your prompt response. i will try the code that you gave me from the above response.
However, you did not provide me with the solution on how to change my social media icon color on the footer.

i have reattached the snapshot including my queries.

in regards you want to view my website, it is still underconstruction and you can’t view it. or maybe i can publish temporaryily the website for your viewing. May i know when do you want to view the website?

by the way the website address is website. Please let me know when you want to view the website and i will do like i said earlier.