Changing colors of the yellow points

Hi,
I like your theme very much and I’d like ho have the code to changing
the color of the yellow points and the background of the second button.
I’d like to have this colour: #FB4F14
Thanks

Same problem for me

Hello,

To change the yellow dots add this CSS code, preferably in a child theme so it does not get erased with the next theme update, or as temporary solution inside Dashboard > Appearances > Editor > Style.css:

#header .bottom-header span.span-dot {
color: #FB4F14;
}

For the button backgrounds use this CSS code:

#header .bottom-header .header-button-two {
background: #FB4F14;
}

This should do the trick, let me know otherwise.

Regards

Hi,

I wish to change the section colour of the contact us bar on the front page to #60156D,

I have tried using Theme Tweaker but it doesn’t seem to be compatible with the Illdy Theme??

How can I do this?

I also tried to change the button background as your previous post in the css code to no avail?

Thanks

Hello @devjam.

This is the code to handle the contact section background:

#contact-us {
    background-color: #60156D;
}

The above code should just work alright, maybe you are not loading the CSS alright:

background: #60156D !important;
}

Let me know about the progress.

Regards

Hi!

I used your answer to change the colors of yellow dots and managed easily. However, I want to change the color of other elements and do not know how to do. I made an image of each element that I want to change the color to make it easier to answer.

COLOR 1: ?
COLOR 2: ?
COLOR 3: ?
COLOR 4: ?
COLOR 5: ?

Thank you very much!

Hello @julianacunha,

To some extent, you can find the solution to all the requests in previous forum posts.

Unfortunately, this is simply dedicated styling work that I cannot assist you with in the free support scope

I can do my best to guide you around to keep things moving.

Long story short, you should use a browser like Chrome or Mozilla and right click the elements that you want to modify and Inspect Element it. A developer box will appear that handles all the information about the color and styling of all the element and so much more.

Since this is a free premium theme, there are some missing features indeed, like custom color scheme that it’s just missing from the setup options, but if you are looking for any kind of dedicated premium support, custom solutions and design work for your website, please add me on Skype (Ion Rutz) for more details and a price quote.

Hopefully the above will get you forward with the website, let me know otherwise.

Kindest regards

I’m really sorry if this might sound stupid.

I tried to copy and paste the code
color: #FB4F14;
}

directly inside the text of
Dashboard > Appearances > Editor > Style.css:

and then I clicked on update file.

But nothing happened. The dots are still yellow.

Did I miss something?

Thank you so much if anyone could explain for a beginner.

Hello,

It seems like you might be adding the code incorrectly or that you are using the same color code for it :stuck_out_tongue:

Try something like this and give it anothe try:

color: red !important;
}

Let me know about it.

Hello,

It seems like you might be adding the code incorrectly or that you are using the same color code for it :stuck_out_tongue:

Try something like this and give it anothe try:

color: red !important;
}

Let me know about it.

Hi - great theme.
I would like for the second button in the header to have the same style as the top one (transparent with white border). I have played with it and can’t seem to make it happen. Have any advice?

Regards,
Naiya

Hello Naiya,

Please try this CSS to have the second button transparent, it should do the trick:

width: auto;
    height: 63px;
    line-height: 57px;
    background: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.2);
    margin: 0 15px;
    padding: 0 70px;
    display: inline-block;
    border: 3px solid #fff;
    border-radius: 3px;
    font-weight: 700;
    font-size: 18px;
    color: #fff;
    text-transform: uppercase;
    -webkit-transition: all 0.3s;
    -moz-transition: all 0.3s;
    -o-transition: all 0.3s;
    transition: all 0.3s;
}
#header .bottom-header .header-button-two:hover {
    background: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.1);
    text-decoration: none;
}

Let me know if you got everything alright.

Regards

Hi there,
I want to edit style.css to change colors etc. but I don’t see any of the content of the file when I open it in the editor.

Thanks in advance

Hello,

The styling can be found at this location:
https://colorlib.com/illdy//wp-content/themes/illdy/layout/css/main.css

But I see that main.scss might be loading everything on the website, so I recommend you to overwrite all the color rules that you need, directly in the blank style.css

Let me know if you got everything alright.

Cheers

Hi There,
I finally managed to change the colors of the buttons and the dots.
If someone has the same issue I had. I tried to just copy and past the code in the css part in the dashboard then appearance. It didn’t work for me.
I added a plugging to change the CSS code…then it worked!

I still have one question about it when the mouse in on the button 2 (the only one I kept) it goes back to yellow and I would like to change that;
Could you provide the code to change the color ?

Thanks a lot,

Hi Noem,

I cannot see in your website the three dots, could you send me a live website to check and send you the code?

thank you,

Cristian

Hello,

I also would like to change the yellow colors to #b5b5b5, only in a widget that I placed in my footer side bar 1. The widget is called “Blog Subscriptions (Jetpack)”. The button to follow my blog is yellow and the text inside is green (I would like to make the text black).
Also, all my internal links in my posts are yellow. How can I change this color? I would like this color #82a31f
And I downloaded a plugin ‘Add Search To Menu’, and this button is also yellow and has no text in it…
This is my site: http://mijnreiservaring.nl/

Hope you can help me!

Merel