Changing fonts

Hi guys!

Thanks for the wonderful Travelify! I’d like to ask about 2 things:

1. I am trying to change the font on the entire website into Verdana. I tried to follow the tips you have already given here but I have no idea why it doesn’t work. Could you help me with that?

2. I would like to remove body texts from the main site. I’d like to have only a post title and a photo (it includes also the slider). How to do that?

Regards, Kate

Hi Kate,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

1. I am trying to change the font on the entire website into Verdana. I tried to follow the tips you have already given here but I have no idea why it doesn’t work. Could you help me with that?

Could you please tell me the steps that you have followed?

Could you please share me the page URL from your site where it’s not working so that i can troubleshoot it?

2. I would like to remove body texts from the main site. I’d like to have only a post title and a photo (it includes also the slider). How to do that?

Do you want tot remove body texts from the slider or from the listed posts?

Kind Regards,
Movin

I have already removed body texts from the slider but I would like to remove them also from the listed posts. Is this possible?

You can remove them also from the listed posts by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Travelify Other Options

body.blog #content .entry-content {
    display: none;
}