Changing text colour to black throughout site

Hello,

I used the following CSS given from Support on another thread to turn text black (Pasted below).

It worked for all of the parent pages, but not for the child pages.

Any suggestions on how to fix this code so that is covers child pages?

.image-bg h1 {
color: #000 !important;
}
.cover p {
color: #000;
}
.btn-white, .image-bg .btn, .image-bg .btn:visited {
color: #000;
}
.image-bg .btn.btn-filled {
background: #000 !important;
}
p {
color: #000 !important;

}

Hi there

Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question :slight_smile: In order to check your question i need to see your live website, please provide url of one of the page and reference, i will take a look

Hi there,

Live website is: jenniferbrady.ca

Hello there,

Where did you add that CSS?

Best Regards,
Support

I added it in the “Additional CSS” from the admin space.

‘Appearance>customize>additional CSS’

Hello there,

I am trying to figure out why the code is not working. When you say child pages, are you using a child theme?

Best Regards,
Support

Hi,

No, not the child theme. I mean the sub items in the menu.

See my page called “Research team”. Under that main tab there are a number of sub items.

Hey, i need a better explanation, every page under “Research team” menu element does not have any content, please provide your question in this format,
i need to change color of this text on this page (and include link to the page and refference text)

Hi,

I just added widgets to all of the pages…some had content and some did not.

The issue seems to be resolved…I noticed that some fonts were different on each sub item. When I copied and pasted the text into a WORD doc and changed the font, and then copied it back into the widget content box, the colour corrected itself.

Hello there,

i am glad this issue was resolved. If you have any other issues please feel free to open a new thread for us to assit you there.

Best Regards,
Support