changing the menu font color in the latest news page

Hi,
While I am here, on the latest news page I can’t figure out how to change the menu color. It is blue and is illegible with the background. Can I change it to white like in the front page?

Thanks so much for your help!
Ariya

Hi there
Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question :slight_smile:
please provide url and i will take a look

Hi Noda,
Here is one example of the links from the latest news section but I would like all of the top menus on these pages to be in white instead of blue. Thank you!

Lisa

hey there

Please add this CSS in appearance - customize - additional CSS

#header .top-header .header-navigation ul li a {
color: #fff !important;
}

Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

Hi Noda,
It worked! Thanks!
Lisa

Oh I spoke too soon. Though it changed the font of the menu at the top, it changed the rest of the font in the drop down menu white so you can’t see the text. I would like it just to be like the first attachment menu 1 where the top menu letters are white but then the drop down font colors are dark. I should have been more specific. The attachment menu blue is what it used to be.

Thanks!
Lisa

Hello

try this code instead:

#header .top-header .header-navigation > ul > li > a {
color: #fff !important;
}

Hi,
Is there a way to make the drop down font color black, like the first attachment, instead of blue?
Thanks!

hi

Yes, use this code:

#header .top-header .header-navigation ul li.menu-item-has-children .sub-menu li a {
color: #000000 !important;
}

Thank you Noda it worked!

I will close this case now, Feel free to contact us again if you have other questions

If you’re happy with our service, don’t forget to rate us: [Illdy] Reviews | WordPress.org