Changing the size of full width page template

Hello. I’m trying to set up my website’s pages with no sidebar. Unfortunately, that makes the page full width and becomes too wide.

Is there any way I can reduce the full-width content area to 700 pixels and centralize it?

Hi there,
I hope you are doing well.

This can be done with the help of some Custom CSS. Kindly provide me with a link to a page with this so that I may be able to write up some CSS that should work for your setup.

Looking forward to your reply :slight_smile:

Best Regards.
Support.

Here’s the page I’m trying to reduce the full-width size of: http://samarowais.com/about

Is there any way to do it for all full width pages?

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

Thanks for providing the link to your website.

You can use the following CSS code to reduce the width and center the content by going to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS and pasting it there. It should work for all the pages but please notify us if there is an issue.

/*Center content*/
#blog {
    width: 700px;
    margin: 0 auto;
}

Best Regards,
Support

Thankyou! Worked like a charm. I’m so in love with this theme

I have a question about increasing paragraph font size. Can I ask here or should I open another thread?

Hey there,
Hope you’re doing well today

No need to open another ticket. In order to increase the paragraph font size, you may add and save the following code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS:

p{
     font-size:20px!Important;
}

If you need the font bigger or smaller, you may increase or decrease the value (20px) as you see fit.

Best Regards,
Support

Thankyou! My site is all set and looks absolutely beautiful.

Great!! I had been looking for a way to do this, too! Just a quick question, is there a way I can choose a different width for each of the blog pages? I want to make my ‘work’ page wider but I want to keep the ‘contact’ page just like it is now.
Here’s the link to the website just in case you want to see… mvladesign(dot)com
Would be awesome if you could help me out with this!
THanks in advance!! :slight_smile:

Hi @Krunch

yes, its possible, please start your own ticket and I will check/help you :slight_smile: