Changing Triangle Color Etc.

Hello,

I really like the Illdy theme! I’m trying to do some customization to this theme with mixed results. Using some custom CSS, I was able to change color for the testimonial section. However, there is a purple triangle that I cannot seem to change the color or remove.

Also, I’m having issue getting the css right to change the email link color on the contact us section.

The website link is: http://cadillacsonlytrustedtreeservice.com/

Finally, in my image gallery, I cannot seem to figure out how to change the color on the word Gallery to something different than white so it shows up. I’d actually like to get rid of that whole section because it pushes my image gallery way down the page. cadillacsonlytrustedtreeservice.com - This website is for sale! - cadillacsonlytrustedtreeservice Resources and Information. I appreciate any help I can get!

Hello,

First of all, thank you for using our theme and for the kind words.

Use this CSS code to handle the triangle color:

#testimonials .section-content .testimonials-carousel .carousel-testimonial .testimonial-content:after {
    border-color: black transparent transparent;
}

You can change the page title with this code or delete it with the other:

.page #header .bottom-header h2{
color: black;
}

.page #header{
display: none;
}

Dedicated gallery page no header:

.page-id-9#header{
display: none;
}

Let me know if you got everything alright.

Regards

That was a big help. That changed the triangle color and got rid of the header using the last code (had to add a space between the 9 and the # sign).

Can you tell me how to change the email link color on the contact us section. I managed to change all other text around it, but not that because I’m not having success changing the link color.

Also, will my custom css be safe on theme upgrades as long as I don’t change the theme?

Thanks again for the great help!

Hello,

This is the code for the email link color:

#contact-us .section-content .contact-us-box .box-right span a {
    color: #fff;
}

Depending on where you have the CSS (dashboard style.css , custom stylesheet or plugin), it could be safe or not to update the files, but there are no automatic upgrades regardless.

We highly encourage to always use the latest version of the theme, so please keep a backup of the working website while periodically manually update the files.

Regards