child theme not inheriting parent style

I appreciate any help here.

I worked on the home page of my site and got everything looking like I wanted to by using a child theme created by Child Theme Configurator plugin. Then when I tried working on the other pages of the site, the header and footer on those pages did not have the parent stylings. Screenshot 1 shows the About page when I activate the parent theme with the black navbar and footer, and screenshot 2 shows the same page when I switch to the Child theme. What’s happening?

When I inspect navbar on the parent theme, the style.css is showing up, but when I inspect the navbar on the child theme, only the default bootstrap styles are being used and the style.css is not showing up.

The confusing thing is that the Homepage displays the header and footer perfectly even when the Child theme is activated, but the other pages don’t work. Why is the child theme pulling the parent styles correctly only for the home page?

I didn’t create the child theme when I first started working. I only created it halfway through. Is that the problem?

Thank you in advance for any help!

Hi @lishsimpson,

I hope you are well today and thanks for posting here.

It seems the child theme is not created correctly so could you please try using the attached child theme?

Best Regards,
Movin