clickable links

Hi!

Is there a way that I can add a clickable link on the landing page of my site (hem.ie). When you go to the site, you’ll see the link in the corner (www.davishilton.com). It’s just photoshopped on the image right now, but I’d like it to be a clickable “rel=nofollow” link. Is there a custom CSS that I can add to make it a link?

Thank you for your help!

Ashley

Hi!

I hope I’m not bothering you, but I just wanted to check in and see if my question above is something that you could help with. Thanks for your time!

Ashley

Hi Ashley,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

We can’t create links using CSS code and you have to develop custom code in the child theme of Shapely theme to create it.

Best Regards,
Movin

Ahh, I see. Bummer. :frowning: Unfortunately, I can’t do that. Would that be something you could do? If so, how much would you charge?

Best,

Ashley

Hi Ashley,

Developing custom code for custom functionality is beyond the scope of support that we provide here.

If you are not a developer then you can consider hiring a developer to develop it for you. You can hire a developer from any freelance site. Colorlib recommends the developer https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~011652ffec8865c6d5

Best Regards,
Movin