Clicked Menu text colour change

Hi Movin,

Can you please help with the following issues?

1. I have my menu text hover color set to #dba832, when clicked the menu text & field displays the default purple color instead of #dba832.

2. When viewing the menu on chrome browser on ipad I have noticed that the menu options are opaque.

I have been unable to find where to update this color or resolve the issue for ipad. I have added images to explain these issues.

Thanks

Rob

Hi Rob,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

1. I have my menu text hover color set to #dba832, when clicked the menu text & field displays the default purple color instead of #dba832.

You can try changing this by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Activello Options -> Other -> Custom CSS

#page .navbar-default .navbar-nav > .active > a,
#page .navbar-default .navbar-nav .current-menu-ancestor a.dropdown-toggle{
  color: #dba832;
}

#page .dropdown-menu > li > a:hover,
#page .dropdown-menu>.active>a, 
#page .dropdown-menu>.active>a:hover, 
#page .dropdown-menu>.active>a:focus {
    background-color: #dba832;
}
2. When viewing the menu on chrome browser on ipad I have noticed that the menu options are opaque.

Are you getting the same issue on this demo theme site Front Page - Shapely Demo ?

Could you please share me your site URL where it’s happening so that i can troubleshoot it?

Best Regards,
Movin

Hi Movin,

Thanks for the reply, I can confirm that the first issue is resolved. In regards to issue No 2. my URL is www.simplytravelled.com. I am also experiencing the same issue when viewing my site on chrome and IE on windows PC. I don’t appear to have the same issue with https://colorlib.com/shapely/

Thanks

Rob

You can resolve the second issue by using below CSS code.

#page .navbar-default .navbar-nav .open .dropdown-menu>li>a {
    color: #262626;
}

#page .navbar-default .navbar-nav .open .dropdown-menu>li>a:hover {
    color: #fff;
}