Code Showing in Description and Font Sizing

Thanks for your help on the search box. I’ve found a couple other issues I was wondering if you can address.

First, I’m using Woocommerce and the following code is showing up as text at the beginning of a few of my product page descriptions, < p class= ‘pros_product_description’ >.

Second, the product pages title text is too large and I would like to make it a little smaller. and

Third, how can I remove or resize the category heading on my blog post category pages? (I only have one)

If you need the url it is http://www.1stchoiceontv.com

Thank you.
Wally

I guess never mind on the 1st item. It appears that code is somehow being duplicated on some product descriptions causing the second instance to appear as text. I can just edit it out when I find it.
Wally

Hi Wally,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

Second, the product pages title text is too large and I would like to make it a little smaller. and

Third, how can I resize the category heading on my blog post category pages? (I only have one)

You can try achieving this by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Unite Options -> Other -> Custom CSS

.single-product h1.product_title.entry-title {
    font-size: 25px;
}
body.category.archive h1.page-title {
    font-size: 25px;
}

Best Regards,
Movin

That did the trick. Thank you again Movin. Where’s the donation button?

You are most welcome here :slight_smile:

Where’s the donation button?

Currently there isn’t any so you can contact directly here Contact us - Colorlib for that.