Color/font/hover in drop menù.

Hello everyone!
This is my site

I would like to change the thickness of the drop menu font, the color of the writing (from blue to white). how can I do?

Thanks in advance

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

This CSS would help you out:

#header .top-header .header-navigation ul li.menu-item-has-children .sub-menu li a {
    color: red !important;
    font-weight: 900;
}

Best Regards,
Support

Thanks so much!
Now I have another problem.
I always attach the photos because maybe you understand more.
I modified the dropmenu hover, but as soon as I select the submenu the white background appears and I do not read the text.
I wish the background was not white for the menu but without background, the background should remain only in the section where there is the arrow of the mouse.

I can not jump out with these css.
I was wrong and I did not save the changes. now I can not get the menu in transparent. can you give me a hand on this too?

hi there

Im not sure what is happening on your website, style changes made by you is very difficult now to understand its default by theme or was modified, i can also see that some css changes are overriding each other, if you remove all changes and overrides then maybe we can help at this moment, at this moment there is no css that will fix your problem

Please also note, 2-3 question for style changes is normal amount but when you ask too much its customization :wink: and for customization, it’s better to hire freelancer

I’m not asking for a customization. But personalizing alone does not work, now I try to remove everything and redo.
You can close the topic, I’ll open another one if I need help. Thank you

Hello there,

I am glad that we cold help.
Please feel free to contact us again in the future regarding any other issues.

Best Regards,
Support