}
h3 {
character weight: 400;
color: # 745cf9;

}
.main-navigation .menu a {

color: #ffff! important;
}
the menu is colored only in some pages while the others remain standard.
I kindly ask for the support to bring the text color of the menu into white and the colored titles into all the pages. I have 6 pages that the code does not seem to work and the standard color remains, while in the other 3 pages the code reacts and the color remains
how I’d like it.
I’m a beginner and it could be that I did something wrong with the code.
I enclose images:
the one with the text and the menu written in dark color is the standard one I should modify.
The one with the blue text ‘‘BOX di alimentazione; Freno di uscita; riparazione e revisione ecc… ‘’, the yellow ‘’ Shop’’ titles and the white ''Home; servizi;storia;dove siamo; richiesta informazioni; shop; carrello; cassa; il mio account ‘’ menu text is as it should be.
When I use personalization it seems that the code reacts on all the pages, but when I check the site as external we notice that the code acts on some pages but does not color everything as it appears with personalize.
Thanks for the suppor

Hi there

Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question :slight_smile:

In order to check your question i need to see your live website, please provide url and i will take a look

Hope to hear from you soon.

Below I leave the site link: ‘’ www.site.teasitalia.it ‘’.
I kindly ask you to note that opening the ‘’ cart ‘’ page there is a write code under the header that disturbs the page and this is also repeated in other pages.
I also noticed that opening the site as an external user there are some differences depending on the browsers used for example with Microsoft edge and google chrome the site displays the titles and the menu with a different color.
Thank you

Hey there

1. menu color - i tried almost all pages from your menu and i can’t see the problem with the menu, even this page: http://www.site.teasitalia.it/negozio/ does not have any problem with the menu, is there any changes made after you posted a question?
  2. transparent fixed header bar can be fixed by this css code:

nav.fixed.scrolled {
background: black !important;
}

1. not clearly understand the question about cart page

Good morning,
the coloring problem is solved and I don’t even know how to do it.
Instead the problem that persists is the writing code that appears on all the pages of the site under the heading.
Thanks

This is your code (from the initial message) it’s not working for sure and you need to remove it :slight_smile:

If I remove it in the additional CSS I no longer have the color formatting as I set.
How can I remove it only on the site but leaving it in the additional CSS?

Hello Samu

This code that is appearing on your page is not coming from Custom CSS box, code is from somewhere else and it’s not working currently as a custom CSS, so, please check again where did you added your code and try to remove it

correct, it was an inscription I had mistakenly added to the header.
Thanks to all of the support

You are welcome :slight_smile:

Let us know if you need anything else