Colour on Active dropdown menu

Hi,

I have managed to change the colours of the dropdown menu when hovering and when active, however, when an item is active then if i go to click on it again it appears as the purple colour. How do i update this?

Many thanks,

Hi,

How are you doing today, could you please send a link to your website so I could better assist you?

Best Regards,
Support

Thanks it’s www.shesoutside.com

Hi,

Go to Appearance -> Customize -> Additional CSS and add this CSS Snippet in it,

.dropdown-menu > .active > a, .dropdown-menu > .active > a:hover, .dropdown-menu > .active > a:focus{ 
  background-color: transparent;
 color: #000;
  }

Change the color #000 to your desired color

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.

Thank you Laranz

Hi,

Glad it works :slight_smile:

Let us know if you have any other questions. If you’re happy with our service, don’t forget to review & rate us in WordPress [Activello] Reviews | WordPress.org. :wink:

Thanks,
laranz.

I apologize for jumping onto this discussion, but I have never written before and for some reason cannot find where to submit a new topic.

However, I have a similar but slightly different problem. I have successfully changed the background color of the dropdown menu, however, when the page is active and you return to the menu, the small divider bar underneath the active page disappears… see photos:

I appreciate any help.
Thank you

@akmeans To help us keep support thread separates could you please create your own thread for your question here https://colorlibsupport.com/c/activello/ by using the create new topic form displayed at the bottom of the page as shown in the attached screenshot.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

Hi there,

I got the same problem.
The dropdown at my website http://www.yogagypsy.de appears in purple when mouseover…
How can I change that to white?
I already tried to copy the custom CSS mentioned earlier this conversation but it still don’t work…

Thanks for your help,
Anni

Hey @anni,
Hope you’re doing well today

Kindly add and save the following code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS:

.dropdown-menu> li> a:hover{
  background-color:white!Important;
}

I hope this helps :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
Support

Yes, that’s it!
Thank you so much for your quick help :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Anni

You’re most welcome :slight_smile: