Comments section not showing on posts.

Not sure if this has been asked before but I couldn’t find anything about it.

The comments section isn’t showing up on any of my posts.

I have checked the ‘allow comments’ in the discussion box on the edit post page and the ‘Allow people to post comments on new articles’ within the settings menu.

I’ve also tried deactivating plugins to see if they’re affecting it, but still the same issue.

Please help me understand how to fix this.

URL in case you need it - https://chinaliving.org/tefl-tesl-tesol-or-celta-whats-the-difference/

Many thanks.

Hello,

I hope you are doing well today.

You may not have the discussion option enabled. Please use the following guide to enable the feature:

Best Regards,
Support

Hi

Thanks for getting back to me.

As stated in my original post “I have checked the ‘allow comments’ in the discussion box”

Thanks.

Hey there

Comments are WordPress default functions, they are not controlled by our theme,
If you have proper WordPress configuration, please deactivate all your third party plugins and check again

I’ve deactivated all plugins and the comments still aren’t showing.

I contacted Wordpress.org about this, but that said it will be an issue with the theme I’m using.

Hello,

Could you please provide us with a set of login credentials to have a look at this issue. You can provide theme here using a private reply.

Best Regards,
Support

Upon further investigation, it would seem that it is actually an issue with Wordpress itself. Unfortunately, wordpress.org were still unable to help.

So I have been left with no choice but to delete my website and build it again from scratch :frowning:

Thanks anyway.

Hey there

We could take a look, :slight_smile:
Ok, let us know if you need anything else in new ticket :slight_smile: