Comments, Sidebar and translation errors

Hi e thank you for your amazing work!
I’ve been struggling with a few things lately.

1. I don’t like that the pingback is showed in the comment section, is it possible to remove it? (For example here http://travelmisadventures.com/esperienza-workaway/#comments)

2. How wide is the right column of the sidebar? If I want to create a picture to put in there, how wide would it have to be?

3.I’m using the italian version and there are some translating errors, is it possible to solve them? In particular, published on is translated as “pubblicato in” but it should be “pubblicato il” and at the bottom of the page the link to “older posts” is translated as “vecchi messaggi” but that’s wrong, it should be “Articoli meno recenti”

1. Is it possible to remove the category of the article in the sidebar?

2. What can I do to make sure that when I reply to other people’s comments they are notified with an email?

Sorry for the many questions and thanks for your help!

Hi @travelmisadventures,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

1. I don’t like that the pingback is showed in the comment section, is it possible to remove it? (For example here http://travelmisadventures.com/esperienza-workaway/#comments)

You can remove it as described on the following page.

2. How wide is the right column of the sidebar? If I want to create a picture to put in there, how wide would it have to be?

It is 333px wide so you can create a picture smaller than or equal to 333px.

3.I’m using the italian version and there are some translating errors, is it possible to solve them? In particular, published on is translated as “pubblicato in” but it should be “pubblicato il” and at the bottom of the page the link to “older posts” is translated as “vecchi messaggi” but that’s wrong, it should be “Articoli meno recenti”

Yes we can change it. Could you please tell me how you are translating it?

4. Is it possible to remove the category of the article in the sidebar?
  1. What can I do to make sure that when I reply to other people’s comments they are notified with an email?

To help us keep support thread separates could you please create new thread for each of your other questions here Activello - Colorlib Support Forum instead of asking them in your single thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

Best Regards,
Movin

Thank you very much!!

I’m Italian so I just noticed the errors :slight_smile:

You are most welcome here :slight_smile: