Como remover a data dos posts do tema Dazzling e dos posts recentes do sidebar

Olá, eu gostaria de saber como retirar a data dos posts e dos posts recentes e popular, já que não encontrei nenhuma opção para isso e não entendo nada de edição.

Hi @franoliveira,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

It’s English forum and most of the members including me here only understand English language so it would be better if you post on the forum in English.

If you don’t know English then you can translate your Portuguese statements in English using the following Google translator and then add here the translated English text.

https://translate.google.co.in/

I have translated your statements in English as following.

Hello , I would like to know how to remove the date of the posts and recent and popular posts , since I found no option for this and do not know anything about editing.

You can remove the date of the posts by adding the following code in the style.css file of your child theme or by adding it in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Apperance -> Theme Options -> Other -> Custom CSS

article.type-post span.posted-on {
  display: none;
}

Are you talking about the recent and popular posts displayed by the widgets?

If yes then please make sure to uncheck the widget option “Display post date?” in the Widgets screen as shown in the attached screenshot.

Best Regards,
Movin

Thank you Movin, everything worked out.
As for the related post, which I wore did not have the option of choice, regarding the date, but I put another plugin and now everything is perfect.
Thank You!

You are most welcome here :slight_smile: