Company Logo

Hi,

Great theme but I’m finding it a bit difficult to set it up without any documentation. I’ve imported your demo and trying to customise it to suit.

Can you please tell me where can I set our logo so that it displays at the top of the page like in your online demo? And what dimensions the image can/should it be?

I’m currently trying to set my logo via >customise >site identity >logo

It doesn’t show on my page though.

Cheers

Hi @koopa,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Great theme but I’m finding it a bit difficult to set it up without any documentation. I’ve imported your demo and trying to customise it to suit.

You can find partially completed theme documentation on this page Shapely Theme Documentation - Colorlib

And what dimensions the image can/should it be?

The height of it should be around 55px and there is not restriction for the width of it.

I’m currently trying to set my logo via >customise >site identity >logo

You are doing it correctly which is working fine for me as shown in the attached screenshot.

Please make sure that you are saving the changes.

Could you please share me the page URL from your site where it’s not displaying correctly so that i can troubleshoot it?

Best Regards,
Movin

Hi Movin,

Thanks for the reply. I’ve tried setting the height of my image to 55px and saving the change as in the screenshot, but it still doesn’t display the image. My social media links also display as text for some reason.

The current link for the site is https://futabaindustrialuk.co.uk/wp

Thanks for the reply. I’ve tried setting the height of my image to 55px and saving the change as in the screenshot, but it still doesn’t display the image.

This is happening on your site because misconfiguration of SSL on your site which is causing not to load image from the wp.com where it is stored by Jetpack plugin used on your site https://i2.wp.com/futabaindustrialuk.co.uk/wp/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/logo_title-1.jpg?fit=600%2C55&ssl=1

Please configure SSL on your site correctly and you can also contact Jetpack plugin support team regarding this issue.

You can also try temporary deactivating the Jetpack plugin.

My social media links also display as text for some reason.

I can see it’s displaying fine in the right bottom of your site as shown in the attached screenshot and you should only set the social icons menu as “Social Menu” in the theme location and not " Primary" as displayed in the second attached screenshot.

Thanks for the help Movin, it’s now fixed!! :slight_smile:

You are most welcome here :slight_smile: