conflict with woocommerce product sliders ?

Hello,

I added product carousel shortcode to the shop page to display slider carousel on top of the site. I have tried around 10 different plugins, all according descriptions responsive plugins. When I add shortcode to the shop page, slider is not responsive and all the page is becoming non-responsive. For example
WooCommerce Product Carousel Slider by ADL Plugins (WooCommerce Product Carousel Slider – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org ) and Woocommerce Products Slider by pickplugins (PickPlugins Product Slider for WooCommerce – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org). As I tried whole list of plugins and all those behave same way it`s maybe not plugin issue but some sort of issue with theme…Could you advice what to do? wordpress is latest version 4.5.2

Hi @sandras,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Is it working fine with any default WordPress theme like Twenty Fifteen?

Could you please share me the page URL from your site where it’s not working correctly so that i can troubleshoot it?

Kind Regards,
Movin

Hello Movin,
Thank you for your reply! I tried with twenty fifteen and it is working great - slider is responsive and also the rest of the content is resizing properly. I also tried to switch from childtheme to unite to see if it is something about childtheme but with unite the problem occurs same way: slider not responsive and the content below behaves differently - text is not resizing but product images are getting bigger and blurri. Link is here.

You can try resolving this by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Unite Options -> Other -> Custom CSS

div#primary {
    max-width: 100%;
}

Thank you so much Movin, that solved my responsivness issue!!

I realised one another issue on that same page…If I`m on the page by phone those “buy” buttons in the slider and below in the category of woocommerce are not clickable…could you give an hand with that too?

Sorry! I found already solution which you provided for another theme (https://colorlibsupport.com/t/links-on-iphone/) but it worked as charm to me as well.

You are most welcome here :slight_smile: