Confusion in Coding

Dear Movin

if you take a look at my website, there seems to be some coding conflict
Recently I made changes using your custom codes, but as far as I’ve checked there is a problem.
in front page the site is OK, but in post, footer widget area and footer banner doesn’t load and I cant see them. but in pages it’s OK I see the footer widget area and footer banner.
front page:

sample post:
http://shavandi.ir/2016/01/23/8/
sample page:
http://shavandi.ir/gpl/

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Hi @shavandi.ir,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I could confirm the issue on your site.

Could you please share me the child theme that you are using on your site so that i can troubleshoot it?

Kind Regards,
Movin

In the attached file u can see my child them.
and the following is my custom css, in case it may help

.navbar-nav ul ul.dropdown-menu { right: 160px; border-radius: 0; top: -2px; } #secondary .widget a { color: #555; } #secondary .widget { color: #888; } .popular-posts-wrapper .post .post-image { display: none; } .popular-posts-wrapper .post .post-content { margin-left: 0; } #secondary .widget h3 { color: #367; } .well { background-color: #ffffff; } .well { border-radius: 0; } .post-inner-content:first-child { border-color: #111; } .post-inner-content { border: 1px solid #ffffff; } .well { border: 1px solid #ffffff; } .post-inner-content { border: 0 !important; } .navbar-default .navbar-nav > li > a { font-size: 18px; } #content + .cfa { background: #fff; } .footer-widget .widget_search { margin-bottom: 25px; } #page > .cfa .container, #page > .cfa .container .col-sm-12 { width: 100%; padding: 0; max-width: 100%; } .nav.navbar-nav { margin-top: 12px; } #content + .cfa { padding-bottom: 0; border: 0; } #content + .cfa p{ display: none; } #masthead + .cfa p { display: none; } #masthead + .cfa { padding: 0; }

I have tested it on my test site by using the shared child theme but it’s working fine for me on post pages as shown in the attached screenshot.

Have you made any changes in the parent Sparkling theme?

Could you please try deleting and reinstalling latest version of parent Sparkling theme?

@Movin
Your easy solution worked really fine :slight_smile:
thanks for the support.

You are most welcome here :slight_smile:

@movin
I hope you are doing well
The mentioned problem was solved until it appeared in different form.
No if you check my website, in pages the footer banner is not full width.

Thx

The mentioned problem was solved until it appeared in different form. No if you check my website, in pages the footer banner is not full width.

This is happening on your site because of the following incorrect custom CSS code added in the custom CSS theme option of your site which is causing the code that makes footer banner full width not to work.

.entry-content {font-family: ; font-size:; font-weight: ; color:#333333;}

So to resolve the issue try changing the above custom CSS code in your site as following.

.entry-content {color:#333333;}

Also please note this is not the similar issue which you mentioned initially in this topic so to help us keep support thread separates please try creating new topic for each of your new questions.

Also please note this is not the similar issue which you mentioned initially in this topic so to help us keep support thread separates please try creating new topic for each of your new questions.

Sure I’ll follow the forum rules

This is happening on your site because of the following incorrect custom CSS code added in the custom CSS theme option of your site which is causing the code that makes footer banner full width not to work.
  • I checked my custom css code, and found no code like the one you’ve mentioned.
  • I removed all custom css codes, and inserted them one by one, but I couldn’t resolve the issue.

I love colorlib and the support team :slight_smile:
many thanks

I can see that code in your site as shown in the attached screenshot.

Would you mind if i log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by checking the option “Set as private reply” when replying to this topic?

Thanks to your prompt reply
Username: Godot
Email: [email protected]
Password: P9IaX#oAz5nti1GQ^B6oHQbJ

Thank you for sharing the site details.

I have made it to work on your site pages.

@Movin
Thanks to the modification, it worked really fine
the last question to close this topic:
I want to remove the gap highlighted in yellow, which happens in pages, like in the following URL, what could be the proper code?
http://shavandi.ir/gpl/

I visited the shared page but i don’t see any gap as shown in your shared screenshot. You can see in the attached screenshot what i am getting.

I’ll check it again.
Thanks for the support.

Welcome :slight_smile: