Contact form 7 cant be edited in shapely

I have seen in many pages that in personalizing we can edit the form of this plugin in a very simple way.
Why does not he appear to me? Shapely does not allow it?

thanks

Hi @nievesvalero,

I couldn’t understand the issue, can you explain a little bit more about the issue, what plugin you’re using, and what cause the issue? If possible, pass us the WP Login details in a private reply, so that we can check what’s going wrong.

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.

Laranz, I’m sorry for asking so much, but problems have come up that I do not understand. If you let me, I’ll tell you about my main and secondary problems.

Main: I do not see the name of the page above the header as in the original theme.

Secondary: I installed the plugin contact form and I have read in many pages that from personalizing (from the same visualization) we can change colors, sizes, etc. But in the options I get shapely nothing appears.

Hi,

1. I tried to install the contact form 7 plugin, and the cf7 customizer plugin and the cf7 customizer is indeed shown in my customizer, http://take.ms/3KAOm
  2. Can you show which page the title didn’t appear on the page?

PS: To make us answer more accurately, please give us the website URL, with the screenshot we only able to guess the solutions. Also, pass us the WP Login details if you get something not working in the backend.

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.