Contact Form 7 support

Hi there,
it has been said that extra optimization has been done for contact form 7 support. I’m currently struggling with integrating a contact form into our one page layout, which is right now basically the one from the demo with changed texts and images. Is there an easy way to integrate a widget with a contact form in the home page?
Thanks in advance!

Hi @timnetztronauten,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Is there an easy way to integrate a widget with a contact form in the home page?

You can achieve this by adding text widget in the Home page widget area and then add the contact form 7 shortcode in this text widget.

If the shortcode doesn’t work in the text widget then please use the following plugin to make it work.

Best Regards,
Movin

Hi @movin,

I activated and installed the widget. But when I include the shortcode for my form in the Callout Text section of the Callout Widget on the homepage… it simply displays the code and does not properly display the contact form.

Help?

This is old topic so to help us keep support thread separates could you please create your own thread for your question here https://colorlibsupport.com/c/shapely/ instead of replying on others thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.