CONTACT FORM does not work

Dear Sir/ Madam,
Please kindly help me with the contact form. I have uploaded the widget and I have a nicely looking contact form at the bottom of my front page.
But when I test it, after pressing the send button it was waiting and waiting and no response if message sent or not. and it definitely did not send as I did not receive it [the test was to send the message to one of my email addresses].
The plug ins on my site are: Contact Form 7, Jetpack by WordPress.com, Yoast SEO all compatible with the theme (as per the theme description).
This is my url: http://invatadesprebani.ro/
Many thanks for your help.
C

Hello C,

Intamplarea face sa fiu si eu roman, deci e mai simplu in limba materna :slight_smile:

Exista mai multe scenarii pentru care formularul de contact nu functioneaza, asa ca te rog, daca poti, sa-mi trimiti mesaje de logare la WordPress Dashboard (admin si parola)

Asa mi-ar fi foarte usor sa vad daca e vreo greseala de setari si apoi sa te ghidez pentru celelalte intrebari pe care le ai.

Mersi,
Seara buna

PS: nu uita sa selectezi mesaj privat daca imi poti trimite datele de logare

Have the same issue, how to fix it?

Hello @alexrams,

There are various scenarios that can cause this behaviour.

The first thing to do is to go to Dashboard > Contact > Contact Forms and select your form where you can check for validations errors.

If there’s no error, please head over to Contact Form 7 frequest question database and try to debug the issue based on the information there.

Let me know if and how you managed to fix this and if possible, provide me temporary admin dashboard access via a private message.

Regards

Hi I already fixed it. I was stupid to not see the option to choose contactform in the drop down. Thx.

Regarding the other issues. The fix for the menu dropdown worked as a charm with the fix you sent me.

What is left to fix is the images and make them responsive. I tried the css contain. It does work until a certain degree. But getting too small when in mobile screen mode.

Also the header on the front page elements such as about us testemonials and so on, when the text is too long it will be two lines on a smaller screen and it will overlap eachother
www.blinkbeautyclinic.no is the link.

Alex

Hello @alexrams,

Try this line of CSS code for the overlapping text:

.front-page-section .section-header h3{
line-height: 1.1;
}

I cannot see anything else malfunctioning on the mobile layout, so please provide some screenshots to point me to the right direction and preferable, create e new thread of yourself so we do not hijack this one anymore :slight_smile:

Cheers