Contact form has disappeared

actually this form is better than contact form 7, you can alter form setting here:

https://www.cuvecom.org/wp-admin/post.php?post=1238&action=edit&lang=en

It looks the same as it did before. I cleared my history/cache and it still looks no different and the Portuguese text has been removed.

I’ve added the Portuguese, but how do I change the font and the colour of the send button?

Good morning Gary

To be honest, I removed those text, I thought they are from the default form :slight_smile:

Button text can be configured by this CSS:

.kaliforms-form-container input#submit {
font-size: 18px;
}

Good morning. I need to change the font, I can live with the rest of the form not looking good or consistent, but I need to change the font.

Try this code and let me know if this is good:

.kaliforms-form-container label {
font-family: Roboto,sans-serif;
}

Where do I insert this?

In Appearance > customize > additional css
this is the place for all your custom css

I do appreciate your help and thank you for that, but I’m not happy at all with the final form. It looks bad and looks nothing like the original form. Feedback to your developers… Kali form is not good.

When you compare the original contact form 7 to Kali form (see attached), Kali form looks poor. I had a lovely professional form before, and now I have a form that looks amateurish. How do explain to my client why this new form looks so poor in comparison? What do I do if they insist they want to revert back to the old form?

I’ll just have to tell the client to avoid any further theme updates to avoid any further complications.