Contact form not sending the email through

Recently my contact form stopped working, it still logs the details in the admin section under feedback but it doesn’t relay the email. I checked my contact page and somehow my email address section had disappeared from the form. I have reinstated it but still the form does not come through to my email. This is the form as it stands now:

[contact-form to=‘[email protected]’ subject=‘Enquiry from Ridelimousin Website’][contact-field label=‘Name’ type=‘name’ required=‘1’/][contact-field label=‘Email’ type=‘email’ required=‘1’/][contact-field label=‘Email Confirm’ type=‘email’ required=‘1’/][contact-field label=‘Landline phone number’ type=‘text’/][contact-field label=‘How did you hear about us?’ type=‘text’ required=‘1’/][contact-field label=‘Comment’ type=‘textarea’ required=‘1’/][/contact-form]

Any ideas why it still doesn’t work and why the email address disappeared?

Thanks.

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

What form plugin are you using? You would have to edit the form settings and add your email to the form once more so that the form can send the content to your email.

Best Regards,
Support

Hi this is the page I am using with the non working form, how do I see which plugin is in use?

http://ridelimousin.com/contact/

Thanks.

Hi there,
Thanks for keeping in touch with us.

Have you checked your spam folder? Sometimes emails from your site are actually redirected to your spam folder, just a thing that happens all the time.

If that’s not the case then you’ll need to check the forms option in your dashboard for a plugin name and let me know so that I can make some further checks on this.

I look forward to your reply :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
Support