Contact form on a custom page

Hi, I need to add a contact form on a custom page (not a homepage). How can I do that? I don’t see a contact widget or anything like that.

Thanks

Hello,

You should go to Dashboard > Contact Forms > Select Contact and get the CF7 shortcode.
It should look like this: [contact-form-7 id="1234" title="Contact form 1"]
Then you can paste that shortcode in the text mode editor if your page and voilà, contact form.

Let me know if you got it alright.

Regards

I don’t have “Contact forms” in Dashboard. Although after installing Contact Form 7 plugin and using the code - the final design looks not as good as in the Illdy theme.

Hello,

Most probably the contact form style is only for homepage form, so you might need to twich the css selectors to apply for other pages, as well.

Let me know if you got it alright, otherwise please send me the website so I can have a look.

Regards

Hi!
Your theme Illdy is amazing!!
I would like to have the CSS for changing the apperance (colors) on a contact form that is not a hompage (so it affects all the other pages as well).

Thank you!!

Hello,

Thank you for the kind words and for using our theme!

Unfortunately, I cannot find any contact form on your website so maybe you can better guide me for live preview. This kind of styling work falls short to the free support scope, but I have a look and guide you around.

Regards