"Contact Us" Help

Hello, my domain is http://www.bradfordcowork.com/
I setup a contact form with the built in panel labeled “Contact us” but the emails don’t send to the account I specified([email protected])

Also, I need to know where I can define the color of the menu items on the homepage(Main header location) because, as you can see at bradfordcowork.com, there is not enough contrast with the light background.

Thank You

Hello @luigibella,

Can you please go to Dashboard > Contact > Contact form and do a validation check to be sure there is no configuration errors found?

To change your header items color go to Dashboard > Appearances > Editor > Style.css and drop this code:

#header .top-header .header-navigation ul li a {
color: #231F20;
}

This should do the trick.

Best regards

Hello again Ion,

I changed some lines in the ‘front-page-contact-us.php’,it turned out that I did some mistakes and the ‘contact us’ section no longer show up. I think the mistakes are somewhere in these lines, but I cannot figure it out.

<?php if ( $customer_support_title ): ?>
<div class=“box-left” data-customizer=“box-left-customer-support-title”>
<?php echo illdy_sanitize_html( $customer_support_title ); ?>
</div><!–/.box-left–>
<?php endif; ?>
<div class=“box-right”>
<?php if ( $email ): ?>
<span class=“box-right-row” data-customizer=“contact-us-email”><?php _e( ‘Email:’, ‘illdy’ ); ?><?php echo illdy_sanitize_html( $email ); ?></span>
<?php endif; ?>
<?php if ( $phone ): ?>
<span class=“box-right-row” data-customizer=“contact-us-phone”><?php _e( ‘Phone:’, ‘illdy’ ); ?><?php echo illdy_sanitize_html( $phone ); ?></span>
<?php endif; ?>

If you have the original code I’ll be very happy to revert it back to the original lines.

Hello,

I cannot really locate the issue with the code just from this, sorry about that.

To get this sorted, you should just download the theme files again and fetch your default code from there.

Let me know if you got it all sorted.

Cheers