contact us page color & testimonials

Hi,
I would like to know how to change the color of the background, etc in the “contact us” section as well as the “testimonials” section. Thank You!

Hello,

To change the sections color you need to use some CSS custom code:
First, get the section ID and then change the section color:

#contact-us {
    background-color: #dda06f;
}
#testimonials{
    background-color: #dda06f;
}

This code should be placed in a child’s theme stylesheet.css, ideally.
But you can use a Custom CSS plugin or place it inside Dashboard > Appearances > Editor > Style.css but keep in mind that this will get erased if you update the theme.

Okay, so you’re saying that I just place the code you gave me into the Editor’s Style.css and that should update the colors for now?

Do I have to identify the color for the dialogue box that contains the testimonials to change that color too, and if so how would I do this? Thanks so much for your help!

Hi, the color in the contact us form, only changed the background color. How do I change the other two colors present? It’s the color for the boxes, as well as some of the text.

If you can tell me how to change the two variations of purple on the testimonials page, I’d be appreciative. Thank you so much for your assistance!

Hello @espinelli,

Please provide me the website link so I can better understand what you want to achieve.

This is the selector for the testimonial box:

#testimonials .section-content .testimonials-carousel .carousel-testimonial .testimonial-content,
#testimonials .section-content .testimonials-carousel .carousel-testimonial .testimonial-content:after {
    background-color: #682e66;
}

As for the contact form background color, please have a look here:
https://colorlibsupport.com/t/change-contact-form-font-to-black/

This is the code to change the box color and border, just change the red to your color code:

#contact-us .section-content .wpcf7-form p .wpcf7-text,
#contact-us .section-content .wpcf7-form p .wpcf7-textarea{
    background-color: red !important;
    border: 1px solid red !important;
}

There might appear some malfunctions and I cannot fully assist you to change the all the colors as it would require to much custom work.

I hope this gets you further with the setup.

Regards

Hi! Thanks, the contact page looks good.
The site isn’t public, so I’m just going to attach screen shots. I used the code you gave me to change the testimonial background and the dialogue box. The box is working, but the background isn’t changing. Any thoughts of how to fix it? Thanks so much!
-Emelina

Here’s the testimonial image that I’m having trouble with

Just to clarify, here’s the code I added (attached).

Hello,

Please change this:

#testimonials .section-content .testimonials-carousel .carousel-testimonial .testimonial-content,
#testimonials .section-content .testimonials-carousel .carousel-testimonial .testimonial-content:after {
}

to this:

#testimonials .section-content .testimonials-carousel .carousel-testimonial .testimonial-content{
}
#testimonials .section-content .testimonials-carousel .carousel-testimonial .testimonial-content:after{
    border-color: #682e66;
}

I’m having trouble to understand what is the contact section issue, please clear it out for me.

Regards

Hi there,
I’m reviewing the messages, but managed to modify the css. Through the style.css file or otherwise, not I reach. I need to change the color of the contact area and the size and color of the font.

Thanks!
The theme It´s great.

Hello @eva1,

I’m having trouble to understand your issue.

Please create a separate thread post and provide website link and more details.

Regards