Contact us section and "copyright" at footer not displaying when logged out

Hi,

I am preparing one website for my client. Its on a local host, i am facing an issue when i log out of the website contact us and copyright info is not displaying.

I only have first page, About, Project and contact in this design. Please advise.

All i tried is to add a google fonts which i couldn’t do it for some reason. I believe that must not be the reason for this issue.

Just wanted to add that i have already tried clearing cache and deactivating other plugins.

Hi there,
Thanks for keeping in touch.
In reference to your query here, is it possible that you temporarily upload the site and provide us with some access credentials to it so that we can have a closer look into this.

I look forward to your reply.
Best Regards,
Support.

http://savm.cloudaccess.host/savm/login

admin
admin

Hi I have sent you info in the private reply. Please also look at the mobile version of this site. Looks like it needs to be fixed aswell.

Hi there

Weird, is there any modification done in this theme? this is a very unusual case

No, as i stated earlier. I tried is to add a google fonts which i couldn’t do it for some reason. And added Google’s link at the footer.

Nothing else.

Hi,

Please try to clear the WordPress cache with WP Super cache as this could be a cached page causing the issue.

Take care.