Contact Us Section

Hello, is there anyway to use the same contact us section but in other pages and not just on the front page? I love the style of the form and it would work perfect in other pages.

Thank you

Tags : Sparkling theme , change color , category
Hi,

I want to change the category color (now it is red). I want to be this color: # 9721ce
This is the site :

For example this category is red :" Category: Wallachia". I want it another color.
The same for " Search Results for:" This is red. i want it to be this color: # 9721ce

Thanks in advance,
Adriana

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

@jwill207 You can have the same contact form on any page using the shortcode, simply go to your WordPress dashboard > Contact > Contact Forms and copy the shortcode which can be pasted in any page to display the contact form.

@adrianaiovanut Please create your post in a new thread because it is an unrelated issue.

Best Regards,
Support

Hello and thank you for your reply. I understand that I can use the same contact form that I built using contact form 7, within other pages. But my question was am I able to use the same contact us section that was created for the illdy theme front page, within other pages. I don’t want just the form but I like the formatting of the whole section itself.

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

The layout would be dependent on the width and height of the space available so it would not look exactly the same on a page as it would in a widget section area.

Best Regards,
Support

Ok thank you. I just went with a different layout for the form.

Hello there,

I am glad the solution worked for you.
Please feel free to contact us again in the future regarding any other issues.

Best Regards,
Support