content below toggle menu not seen

I have installed a plugin max mega menu for the main menu and also I have made the menu sticky

The problem is that in the mobile site, when you click on the toggle button the menu appears but the site content gets hidden behind the menu.

Please let me know the css to be included in the child theme so that the content moves below the menu

Please share your website URL and I will look into it. I am not magician and I need to see your actual code. :slight_smile:

its still in the developing stage

http://valetcart.vivekbavishi.com/

TIA

That’s expected behavior since you are using “fixed” navigation. Fixed means that it is taken out of the rest of the website. That’s why you also had to add margin or padding to push content down. Menu now is on its own and is always on top of the content because otherwise you can’t make it fixed.

The option here is to disable fixed navigation menu on mobile. For that you can use this code but I am not sure if you want that or not.

@media only screen and (max-width: 600px) {
  .navbar-fixed-top, .navbar-fixed-bottom {
    position: relative;
  }
}

hey

thank you so much for the quick reply

finally , i have settled for a plugin Shiftnav for the mobile menu… the menu remains fixed and also it looks cool on mobile. :stuck_out_tongue:

I would really like to appreciate your efforts in giving continuous support and helping everyone out … truly commendable!!

Thanks again!

Thank you for your feedback! I really appreciate it! :slight_smile: