Content changes will not update in Shapely

I have a site that will not update when I make changes in shapely theme. I’m do not want the pictures above each post, I have turned this off in the customization section, however, it’s not updating and my posts are showing the landscaped no picture post default at the top of each post. I got rid of this on another site I put up but it won’t go away on this one. When I click on it, the picture goes away but each time I go back to the site or post form the first time. Does this have something to do with the new version of wordpress? Please let me know.

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

Please use the following plugin to clear your WordPress cache:

Afterwards, clear your browser cache then try making the changes once more.

Best Regards,
Support

I had another cache plugin installed before but I removed it and installed this one and it didn’t help. CSS changes are not working either. I have anther web site where they are working that has shapely installed, that’s an older installation of Shapely, but that should not matter, both sites have been updated with the newest versions of wordpress and shapely. Any other ideas?

Thanks

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

Could you please provide a link to your website so that I can inspect it?

Also, please contact your hosting provider and have them ensure that you are using WordPress version 5.6 or higher.

Best Regards,
Support

I sent an email to your support address with the url’s of the two sites, I didn’t want to put them in the blog. I did contact my hosting company, they are running wordpress version 4.9.1 and the PHP it’s running is 7.0. What are you asking about relative to Wordpress Version 5.6, that’s not yet out.

Thanks

Did you see my last post and email to your support team? I haven not heard back in a few days.

Thanks

Hey there

First of all sorry for the long delay :frowning: i will try to fix this problem
Please send me your WordPress login info along with your website URL and I will take a look at that.
And of course, i need steps to replicate your problem

Don’t forget to mark your reply as private!