Counter Section Not Working - illdy Theme

When I setup the counter section and am logged into word press or I am on the customizer screen I can see the counter section and it functions correctly. However, if I log out of my website I am unable to see the counter section on my site. Everything else seems to be functioning correctly.

The site is located here: thegoldfinchgroup.com

Can you let me know if there is any information I can send your way that might help troubleshoot this?

Thanks

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out to us, are you able to provide a screenshot of the issue?

Best Regards,
Support

Hi,

I tried visit your website, I am not logged in, and the counters are showing without any issue: http://take.ms/LwNz6

Can you confirm? Try clearing the cache and see that did something.

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.

Yes you are correct.

However, the issue I am having now is that it doesn’t show the image it only shows the color that I selected for the counter when not logged in. If I am logged in then the background image (yellow trees) shows up but when you see it you see the color background (blue-green) without the image.

I attached a picture of what I see when I am editing my site.

Hopefully this makes sense

Hi @goldfinch,

I tried in my local setup by changing the image, all looks just fine.

1. Try removing that image and add a new one and see that fixes anything.

2. Make sure you’re using the latest theme version, and the latest version of companion plugin. If still issue still persists please pass me the WP Login details in a private reply, I will check what’s going wrong?

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.