creative agency template - 2 questions

1. drop down does not work on the mobile device

2. the background image is blurred/zoomed on mobile device

Hi there

Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question :slight_smile:

In order to check your question i need to see your live website, please provide url and i will take a look

Hope to hear from you soon.

www.mccreativedesign.com/pm

Hey there

1. Dropdown - Yes, I can see this problem, have you modified this template somehow? do you change theme .js files?
  2. Bg image - image is displayed without any crop, there is no other method to display image on mobile screen when you use HTML template, to be honest, it’s not blurry and not resized on my side

1 - I have reverted to the original files and the drop down still does not work on mobile devices
2- please look at background image on a desktop. That image is fine. On mobile it is justa black blur

Hey there

1. Remove this line from main.js file and check again:

$("#nav .main-nav a[href^=’#’]").on(‘click’, function(e) {
    e.preventDefault();
    var hash = this.hash;
    $(‘html, body’).animate({
    scrollTop: $(this.hash).offset().top
    }, 600);
    });

2. please send me a screenshot from your phone, most probably we see very different pictures

this is waht the site looks like on a mobile device - the background is blurred/black

Good morning

Try this css code:

.bg-img {
background-position: initial !important;
}

Please also note, this is HTML template and they are provided as-is, only with basic knowledge of HTML you will be able to fix this or similar level problems

I made the change to the css and (see attached) it is still not the picture.

I have noted that this is an HTML template - the questions I am asking of you, I consider BUGS with your template, not enhancements that is why I am requesting assistance. Other template companies I work with are very helpful in fixing issues with their templates.

Hey there

I understand you but the main problem, in this case, is that I can’t replicate it on my side, I tried it on my phone, tried in simulator and problem does not persist for me, there is nothing difficult in HTML templates they are easy to fix but problem is not possible to replicate and that’s the reason I cant provide fix