Criar menus com parralax

Personally, I would ask a help to you.
I’m having trouble leaving the transparent menu bar. I can change the color, but not to leave it transparent. And so when rolled down, stay with the traditional color.
the second doubt is:
I’m not getting on no place in the header menu, other than the main home, the same effects of parralax, it is only normal standard. Help me

Thank you.

I used google to translate, excuse me errors.

Can someone help me? I need

Hi @flavirus,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

I’m having trouble leaving the transparent menu bar. I can change the color, but not to leave it transparent. And so when rolled down, stay with the traditional color.

I visited your site but it is not accessible.

You can try making navbar transparent by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Shapely Options -> Other

nav#site-navigation {
    background: transparent;
}
the second doubt is: I’m not getting on no place in the header menu, other than the main home, the same effects of parralax, it is only normal standard. Help me

I am not sure i understood your question correctly so could you please describe it a bit more in detail so that i can help you?

Best Regards,
Movin

Thank Movin for the answer.
the 1st. It did not work the way you want to transparency. :frowning:

The 2nd part looked here and saw that has not yet solution: Put effect on other menus. But I realized that to another User you guided the plugin (wp display header or custom header images). The two do not give some to other menus.

I’ll leave the site open p u see.

Another doubt as to the effects of the homepage widgets: How do I decrease the height. Note “Contact” (footer) has a very large space wasted. I wanted to put this "© Apetite Buffet 2016 | Todos os Direitos Reservados Desenvolvido por Flávio Latanzio " centered on the page, not yet succeeded.

tks friend

the 1st. It did not work the way you want to transparency

I don’t see the shared CSS code on your site.

Where have you added it?

If i use the CSS code on your site using browser inspector then it’s working fine as shown in the attached screenshot.

The 2nd part looked here and saw that has not yet solution: Put effect on other menus. But I realized that to another User you guided the plugin (wp display header or custom header images). The two do not give some to other menus.

Still it’s very unclear for me so please just tell me a simple what you want to achieve.

Another doubt as to the effects of the homepage widgets: How do I decrease the height. Note “Contact” (footer) has a very large space wasted. I wanted to put this “© Apetite Buffet 2016 | Todos os Direitos Reservados Desenvolvido por Flávio Latanzio ” centered on the page, not yet succeeded.

You can try achieving this by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Shapely Options -> Other

.shapely_home_features section {
    padding: 45px 0 10px;
}
.site-info.col-sm-6 {
    width: 100%;
    text-align: center;
}