CSS is No Longer Working

Hello,
I think I posted this question in the wrong forum on Wordpress.org. I hope this is the correct one.

My issue is this: despite the CSS you have given me about two years ago, the font color change is no longer working, more the color change for headers.

The site I need help with is: thegoldenpathway.org

Here is the CSS you’ve given me, but it doesn’t work. I have to manually go in and change the font color. And the headers are no longer purple, as they once were. They are black. Perhaps something is conflicting.

I would appreciate any help. Thank you.

/Line color/
hr {
border-color: #5e199e;
}
p {
font-size : 16px;
color: #201418;
}
p class=”p1″, span class=”s1″ {
font-size : 16px;
}
/body list elements font size and color/ .entry-content li {

font-size: 16px;
}
/* body font color */
#page #main .entry-content {
}

HI there

thank you for question but i need link to the page and reference to the element you want to change color

Not sure why, but I went into customize > Unite Options > Typography and selected h1-h6 headings and they were a blackish-gray color for some reason. I put them back to #5e199e, and they changed back to what I had originally,

Perhaps, the change to black had something to do with the latest Wordpress update. Still not sure why those CSS settings didn’t remain, however.

Although I have to say that the Main titles still don’t have the same purple color they had before.

Hi there,
Thanks for keeping in touch.
In reference to your queries here, could you kindly provide us with a link to your site so that we can check into this. Also please provide us with screenshots on the sections you need to have these alterations.

I look forward to your reply.
Best Regards,
Support.

Hi there,

The site is http://thegoldenpathway.org/

I’ve included screenshots of the areas that ‘used to be’ purple. In some cases, they may appear to be purplish, but they are much darker now than they used to be. The hex color we have always used is #5e199e.

In the screenshot called “Check These Out”, the titles are all purple, but in the other shots, you will notice they are not. Would it have anything to do with the fact that the ones in purples are all pages, while the others are posts? I don’t see why it would matter actually.

Thank you for trying to help.

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

The color is purple but some of the font is in bold so the color will appear darker.

Best Regards,
Support

I just checked. I did not bold the main titles. So this is just the way it’s going to be going forward, I guess. I like the way it looked before when all the h1 titles were clearly purple looking.

Hello there,

You can try using this CSS code to change the font color:

h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, .h1, .h2, .h3, .h4, .h5, .h6, .entry-title {
    color: #54397E;
}

Best Regards,
Support

Thank you!!!

I’ve been talking to a plugin developer who went into the backend and put some CSS under Additional CSS. Whenever I have had issues before in the past, you guys told me to put it under Unite Options > Other. This may be why things are no longer working right. Maybe some Wordpress update affected that. So I may try replacing things from the latter location to the former. I put the CSS that you just gave me in Additional CSS and it worked.

Thank you again for your help.

Thank you too, I will close this case now, Feel free to contact us again if you have other questions Thanks!