CSS not working

Hello Team,
i got a little css problem, when i try to cahnge something for just specific page or post. Like in this case i would like to change the background color of the entry content of page number 2458. And its working

#post-2458 .entry-content {
background-color: #fff;
}

But right here i use same logic and i try to change the col 8 background color for page 2458, but it does not workss. Sure if i do it without #post-2458 it changes, but it changes for all pages and i would like to do that only for page of that id.

#post-2458 .col-md-8 {
}

Am i missing someting out? could you advice how to adjust that code pls? BTW im using custom css plugin to put in that codes.
Thank you

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

If you are trying to use that code for a page then you need to change the word “post” to “page” like the following:

#page-2458 .entry-content {
}

Best Regards,
Support

Thank you for a quick response, but actually the first one i mentioned is working.
#post-2458 .entry-content {
}

but this one is not

#post-2458 .col-md-8 {
}

Actually this is page and it works with #post but only with .entry-content not with .col-md-8.

I checked also the working content that was regularly page and its working with code #post and changed it to #page it does not work. If i put a page it does not work.
So what possibly can be wrong with this?

#post-2458 .col-md-8 {
}
if same page works with .entry content, i dont think so the #post-2458 is the issue.
Thank you