CTA Button

First of all, thanks for the support.

I want change the CTA button like the image, don’t need be exactly there, but i need help to change it.

Second, i want to put the CTA full width , i`ve marked on the image in RED .

Thanks
PS: sorry for english mistakes.

Hi @dukz69,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is displaying so that i can help you to achieve it?

Kind Regards,
Movin

That’s be a problem , I’m doing this project in local host ( Xaampp) there is another way ??

To reposition the button you can try adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Dazzling Options -> Other -> Custom CSS

.cfa {
    position: relative;
}
.cfa .col-md-4 {
    position: absolute;
    bottom: 32px;
    right: 0;
}

Could you please tell me exactly how you displayed the CTA background image so that i can help you to make it full width?

That is the code.

element.style { } <style>…</style> #page .cfa { background: url(http://localhost/testesite/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/nature-animal-fur-dangerous-e1474334931919.jpg) no-repeat; background-position: center top; padding: 130px 0px; text-align: left; } <style>…</style> .cfa { background-color: #7f7f7f; } <style>…</style> .cfa { position: relative; } .cfa { padding: 30px 0px; background: #1FA67A; text-align: center; overflow: hidden; } * { -webkit-box-sizing: border-box; -moz-box-sizing: border-box; box-sizing: border-box; } user agent stylesheet div { display: block; }

The image is displaying full width for me as shown in the attached screenshot.

Please make sure to use larger image in width at least of size 1450px as background image.

Thank you bro !! You helped me a lot !!!

You are most welcome here :slight_smile: