Custom CSS not working on mobile version

Hi

First of all, congrats on your theme Activello, nice one. And thanks for sharing.

I have a problem with my website because when I check it in my mobile (or in Activello options > “mobile view”) it seems that the custom CSS is not making any change.

My website: http://www.cinstinto.com/

Any suggestion of how to fix this?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers.

Hi @iker,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I checked the custom CSS code on your shared site and found you have added the CSS code in the condition like following which makes it to work only on the screen having minimum width 992px therefore it doesn’t work on mobile which has less width.

@media (min-width: 992px) {

To resolve it please correct your custom CSS code.

Best Regards,
Movin

Hi Movin,

Thank you very much for your answer.

I have removed the following part: (min-width: 992px) but the custom CSS is still not working on mobile.

I also tried removing all this part of my custom CSS:

@media (min-width: 992px) {
.main-content-inner.col-sm-12.col-md-8 {
width: 75%;
}
div#secondary{
width: 25%;
}
}

But nothing happens. Any idea of what is happening?

Thanks.

Cheers.

I again checked your site and see some media queries in your custom CSS code as shown in the attached screenshots.

Hi Movin,

Thank you very much for your answer.

Sorry, I did not realize that there were those media queries in my custom CSS. I have removed the condition: “(min-width: 768px)” and now the custom CSS is working ok on mobile version too.

So thank you very much for your help!

Cheers!

You are most welcome here :slight_smile:

Let us know if you have any other questions by creating seperate topic for it.

If you’re happy with our service, Please don’t forget to review & rate us in WordPress [Activello] Reviews | WordPress.org. :slight_smile: