Custom Header Banner and Social Menu Icons

I was wondering how Colorlib.com was customized. I guess it’s using Shapely theme. I am using shapely theme in my local installation but my concern is how it’s customized?

The top header banner with a link and the social menu. It look really great. How they did it?

The second thing is the page header. At the right side of the page header they put a links of navigation. It is really awesome. How should I customize my website like this?

The third and most important for me is in the widget area. They put social icons which is really helpful and attractive for viewers. How this was customized? I want to customize my site like this.

Please do help me, for your instances I’ve attached a screenshot.

Thank you.

Hi @tearkey,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I was wondering how Colorlib.com was customized. I guess it’s using Shapely theme. I am using shapely theme in my local installation but my concern is how it’s customized?

The Colorlib.com doesn’t use Shapely theme but is using its own custom developed theme.

The top header banner with a link and the social menu. It look really great. How they did it?

They did it by developing custom code. You can try achieving this by using the below solutions.

The second thing is the page header. At the right side of the page header they put a links of navigation. It is really awesome. How should I customize my website like this?

It’s also custom developed but you can use the below plugin to display it on your site.

The third and most important for me is in the widget area. They put social icons which is really helpful and attractive for viewers. How this was customized? I want to customize my site like this.

It is customized by developing custom code. You can use any of the following plugins to display similar social icons on your site.

Best Regards,
Movin