Custom html being removed from Parallax Sections

I have the latest version of Shapely along with the latest Companion plugin which should support html. However, when I add some code to the ‘Parallax section for front page’ Content area in Customiser, the code is removed when I click publish and only shows a number of <Br> tags. I am currently trying to add a SVG image and I already have SVG suport installed.

I can add the exact same code to a regular page and it works, just not on the front page.

I need this code to work with the parallax backgrounds. I have read all the related forums and nothing seems to be of use in this case.

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Hi there
Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question :slight_smile:
I’d love to have a look at your site and try to narrow down on the issue. Please send me your access credentials along with your website URL and I will investigate this case.
Don’t forget to mark your reply as private!
Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

Hi thanks for the reply but I am currently on a local server so cannot share unfortunately. I will complete the rest of the site and upload and if the problem still persists I will send access details. Thank you.

Kind regards

Hi there

Well, it’s not supported, HTML tags are sanitized by the code and they are not visible on the frontend, you have to use raw text instead, sorry but without customization, it’s not possible to allow HTML